Vision and Aims
We believe in a ‘Person Centred’ approach to teaching and learning where all pupils are supported and nurtured in a caring, safe and stimulating environment to fulfil their potential. We will do this by providing the best standards of academic and pastoral care for all pupils so they can excel, becoming responsible citizens and life-long learners ready to succeed on their journey ahead.
- To develop creative and critical thinking skills and resilience to be independent learners.
- To value and respect themselves and each other to work successfully together.
- To nurture strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- To encourage and enable continued professional development of staff, ensuring best practice and outcomes for all.
- To recognise and celebrate success in all aspects of school life.