Start of day procedures can be found on the link below.
EDENRED FREE SCHOOL MEAL VOUCHERS
UPDATED 1ST JUNE
“Stages of free school meal redemption and troubleshooting.
1. Edenred email- you will have received several emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. These emails will have likely landed in the junk/trash/bin folder of the email address that you have provided to the school, released weekly from the first week in April. Please search your emails for them. If you are 100% sure that you have not received the emails please contact the school via email email@example.com to ensure that we have the correct email address for you. Further guidance will be given at this point for this scenario.
2. Choosing your shop- in your email from edenred you will have a code, copy the code and follow the instructions. You will need to enter the amount that the voucher is for into the basket, choose “delivery options” and the shop you wish to use. You will need to enter your name and email address and submit. You will get a reference number (please make a note of it) and your voucher will be emailed to you, this may take up to 48hours. If your code has an error at any point please try at a less busy time of day. If problems persist please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 7932 9745. This line is very busy and you should expect a long wait time.
3. Check the guidance at any point for FAQs and advice by following this link https://www.edenred.co.uk/Documents/DfE/DfE_FreeSchoolMeals_ParentCarerFAQs.pdf. If you manage to submit all of your information and have a reference number but your voucher does not arrive after 48 hours. Please email email@example.com with your details and explain your issue.
The school only has the power to create the voucher order, once the order has been created Edenred are then in control. We can assure you that Minet Junior School staff are working tirelessly to help you in this situation and are doing all that they can. If your voucher is not redeemed in time, you will automatically be issued with a TESCO voucher. If there are any issues with this voucher once you have received it please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 7932 9745. This line is very busy and you should expect a long wait time.
We understand the frustration that is being caused by this situation and ask that you continue to persevere.
We can confirm that we are currently following the advice from Public Health England and GOV.UK regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
What measures have Minet Junior School put in place?
- Encouraging regular handwashing and sanitising throughout the day for all staff, students and guests.
- Displaying printed guidance on COVID-19 and handwashing instructions around the entire school.
- Prioritising the disinfecting of all heavy hand traffic areas of the school such as door handles, bannisters etc.
- Ensuring staff and students understand the importance of covering their mouth when coughing or sneezing, with tissues being disposed of immediately, and washing their hands (catch it, bin it, kill it).
- Ensuring toilets are kept clean and well stocked with soap and paper for hand-drying rather than towels.
- Keeping ourselves up to date with Public Health England (PHE) and relaying regular updates and advice to staff.
- Advising staff to seek the advice of a health professional should they show any of the symptoms highlighted by PHE:
- Shortness of breath
The Advice from Public Health England continues to be for education settings to remain open, unless advised otherwise.
Here at Minet Junior School we will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated of any changes as and when they might occur.
National guidance emphasises the importance of hygiene; Personal hygiene is the most important way we can tackle COVID-19, especially washing hands more; and the catch it, bin it, kill it strategy for those with coughs and sneezes.
Please encourage cleanliness and hygiene at home.
How to wash your hands effectively?
Follow these steps to wash your hands the right way!
Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
The Department for Education has a coronavirus helpline available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Updates are posted on: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We will update this guidance as and when we hear of further changes to government advice.